2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
he Porsche Macan is a luxury, 5 door crossover SUV. It was announced in March 2011 and the name “Macan” was decided on in 2012. Macan is the Javanese word for a tiger.
This specific car is a 2015 Macan Turbo with 22 500kms on from new and a full service history from Porsche SA. The Macan Turbo has a 3,6 L V6 engine with twin turbos, developing 324 kW or 434 HP @ 6000 RPM. It has 600Nm of torque between 1500-and 4500 RPM. Top speed is 270km/h and zero to 100 time is 4,6 seconds.
This car has many factory extras including:
– Panoramic sun roof
– Cruise control
– Reversing camera including park assist front and rear
– Porsche dynamic light system
– PASM with self leveling air suspension
– Stainless steel front and rear skid plates
– Power Steering Plus
– Sport Chrono Package
– 21-inch 911 Turbo Design wheels
– Seat Heating
– Porsche crest embossed on front head rests
– 18-Way adaptive seats, to mention but a few.
This is a beautifully maintained, well specked car at a very affordable price. A very fast and exciting family SUV.
Please take note that all cars can be viewed by appointment only.