2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S (991)
The Porsche 991 was introduced at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show. The Carrera S has a 3.8 L engine producing 294kW or 395Hp with 440 Nm of torque. Top speed is 302km/h while zero to 100 takes a mere 4.3 seconds.
This specific car is a 2012 model with 21000 kms on from new and a full service history with Porsche SA. The car is finished in white with black all leather interior. This was the Launch vehicle for the 991 range in SA and therefore has an extensive list of extras including:
- 20 Inch Sport Techno rims
- Auto dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Cruise control
- Dynamic engine mounts
- Electric tilt/slide sunroof
- Fully electric 14 way seats
- Light design package
- Park assist front and rear
- Navigation system
- PDK gearbox
- Porsche Dynamic Light system
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus
- Seat heating
- Sport Chrono package
- Sort Design steering wheel
- Sport exhaust system
- Telephone module
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring system
- Universal audio interface, and many more.
The car is immaculate, beautifully maintained. A well specked 991 Carrera S at a very reasonable asking price.
Please take note that all cars can be viewed by appointment only.