2002 Porsche 911 Turbo (996)
A super clean example of a 996 Turbo finished in striking black with black all leather interior. The car has done 103 500 km and has a full-service history. It sports the much-preferred manual gearbox and has a host of standard and factory fitted extras including:
- Xenon lights with head lamp washers
- On board computer
- Aluminum gear and handbrake lever
- Tequipment silver interior package including air-vent slats
- Black colour coded centre console
- White instrument dials
- Sports seats with seat heating
- Sport tail pipes
- Rear wiper, and many more.
The six-cylinder boxer engine produces 420 hp and was good for zero to hundred in 4.2 seconds which is unbelievable performance for an 18-year-old car!
This must surely be one of the best examples around of the 996 version of Porsche’s 911 Turbo.
Please take note that all cars can be viewed by appointment only.